The American Heart Association (AHA) awarded Imperial Beach Community Clinic Gold level recognition
as part of the 2020 Check. Change. Control. Cholesterol™ Recognition Program!
The data from our organization submitted showed an exceptional >70% appropriate statin therapy
use throughout our patient population.
Imperial Beach Community Clinic showed a commitment to improving quality of care through
awareness, detection and management of type 2 diabetes.
Imperial Beach Community Clinic earned the Target Gold Achievement Level from the
American Heart Association (AHA) and the American Medical Association (AMA)
for achieving an exceptional 70% or greater blood pressure (BP) control rate throughout our adult patient population.
We fulfill our mission through:
- Improving access to primary health care for residents of South Bay
- Employing skilled professionals committed to providing quality healthcare services and addressing current health needs
- Serving the community with compassion and respect while maintaining confidentiality
- Collaborating with other health care providers and organizations
- Providing a medical home to the "at-risk" population