Imperial Beach Community Clinic (IBCC) serves the whole-patient best by partnering with other strong organizations and individuals.
The following partners have helped us ensure the best medical outcomes for our sometimes-vulnerable patients:
- Scripps Mercy Hospital Chula Vista – IBCC physicians have admitting privileges at Scripps Mercy Hospital in Chula Vista. This ensures excellent continuity of care for patients with chronic and critical illnesses and injuries. One of our physicians performs deliveries at this hospital as well. This ensures continuity of and consistency in prenatal and OB/GYN care.
- Health Center Partners of Southern California (HCP) and its affiliated companies – to support IBCC staff by providing monthly work groups to share successes and ideas for staff in specific health professions: behavioral health, program development, finance, billing, clinic operations. HCP’s affiliated companies include:
- Integrated Health Partners
- Health Quality Partners
- San Diego Health Connect Health Information Exchange – to securely connect hospitals, health systems, patients, and other health information exchanges - so they can share your personal health information regardless of organizational boundaries. When this kind of health information exchange occurs, the cost and quality of the care you receive improves.
- Outreach Partnerships - to keep the local community apprised of the services available free or at a low-cost at IBCC. Partners include Imperial Beach’s local:
- Chamber of Commerce
- Police Department
- City Library
- Hunger Coalition
- Recreation Centers
- Social Service Centers
These are just a few of the ways we’re here for you!
Have a question? Ready to make an appointment? Contact us today, and one of our patient service representatives will be happy to assist you!