Registered Nurse (RN) Monday – Friday (Flexible Schedule)
The Registered Nurse (RN) as part of the quality management team has the responsibility to provide care coordination through telephonic and other methods along with disease management to improve population health. The Registered Nurse will identify, plan, coordinate, implement, monitor and evaluate appropriate cost-effective health care and utilization of services for patients within community clinic setting with the goals of optimal patient function and well being. This position will be part of the Quality Improvement team serving patients through collaboration with the client, the family, the physician, health plans and other members of the healthcare team.
Education and Requirements:
- Current California RN license.
- Bi-lingual with conversational and written fluency in Spanish and English
- Basic computer skills are required –Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Experience working with chronic medical conditions such as diabetes, HTN, CAD etc.
- Experience documenting in EMR
- Experience working as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Knowledge of PCMH, Meaningful Use, UDS, and HEDIS is a plus
- Experience in case management is a plus
- Motivational interviewing skills is a plus
- Experience in Behavioral Health is a plus
- Population Health Registered Nurse must have a working knowledge of current treatments with focus on chronic disease management
- Knowledge of the influence of cultural and spiritual values on health care.
- Basic knowledge of available health care and community resources appropriate for populations served.
- Strong clinical assessment and critical thinking skills necessary to serve patient population with complex medical, emotional and social needs.
- Ability to work independently with minimum of direction, to anticipate and organize work flow, to prioritize and follow through on responsibilities.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, problem-solving, conflict resolution, time management, positive personal influence and negotiation skills
- Ability to work respectfully and creatively with clients of diverse functional abilities, social, economic, and cultural backgrounds to support both client autonomy and client safety.
- Demonstrated skills in motivating, mentoring, coaching and educating clients with various necessary medical, social and functional interventions.
Company Paid Employee Health Insurance:
o Life insurance $25,000.00
Paid days off
• 2 weeks vacation first year
• 2 weeks sick days
• 10 Paid holidays
• Paid employee birthday
We pay for CME and licenses.
Job Type: Full-time